Do you have a passion for teaching that instils a love of Mathematics in your students?
Can you inspire the next generation of learners?
Can you effectively manage students aged 11 years to 16 years who have previously experienced challenging and often traumatic circumstances in their childhood?
If you are an innovative, forward thinking teacher who can inspire children both inside and outside of the classroom, using our school and environmental facilities, then working at Meadows School could be for you. You will be required to work over a number of sites including Rochdale and Stockport.
Meadows school is an Ofsted rated “Good” school, for children who are looked after with predominantly Social, emotional and behavioural needs.
In return we can offer you an exciting opportunity to teach maths in a new environment with specialist support from our qualified teachers, SENCO, therapists, psychologists in a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Meadows school are on the move to ‘Outstanding’ and are looking for forward-thinking, emotionally intelligent teachers to join our team.
As our main maths teacher, you will enjoy the opportunity to design, plan and deliver a suitable maths curriculum to meet the needs of our pupils.
If you are committed to providing a first-class education experience, then we want to hear from you.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Performance related salary enhancement
- Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and possibly 5
- Bespoke CPD programme
- Complementary holistic therapy to support staff well-being
- A thriving social and community ethos
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher with an outstanding record or a newly qualified teacher talented in teaching maths.
- Collaborative, building strong professional relationships
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident and aspire to senior leadership
- Committed to the happiness and well-being of everyone at the school
If you would like any further information in regards to the post please contact Paulaforth@meadowscare.co.uk
Earn up to £28,000 dependent on knowledge / experience