An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a residential childcare services provider based in the North West. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension scheme.
We are one of the UK’s leading therapeutic residential childcare providers. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and passion for high quality childcare.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for maintaining the Quality Standards within the home, and company policies and procedures.
You will also be responsible for maintain good relationship within the local community, maximising occupancy, managing budgets, and rotas.
Our ideal Registered Manager will have the following skills and values:
- Previous experience of Management within a Children’s Residential Home or similar environment.
- Committed to delivering quality childcare and achieving good outcomes for young people
- Ability to work within Ofsted guidelines and other legislation
- Competent at completing reports within relevant timescales
- Managing and developing a staff team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- NVQ Level 4 in Management
- Satisfactory disclosure completion upon successful application
- Developing and implementing policies that are culturally and socially appropriate and which respect our residents’ race, gender, religion
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership & Management
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Employee of the month reward
- Employee of the year award
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Absence Attendance Vouchers
- Pension plan
- Long service rewards
£30,000 - £33,000 dependent upon experience